Sunday 22 March 2009

The Ring of Brodgar, Orkney



The challenge is to photograph something old. (over 50yr)
I don't have a self portrait, so I took some photos of The Ring of Brodgar on Orkney and made them look old like me.
I am a bit late with this challenge but I hope the time difference will give me a chance to enter.


From Colour Contrast Continuity


From Colour Contrast Continuity


From Colour Contrast Continuity


From Colour Contrast Continuity


After a final play in photoshop...

From Colour Contrast Continuity

Please follow the link to see other entries.

4 comments:

  1. Liz, these photo's are soooooooooo cool.
    Seeing your pic's make me long to live just about anywhere, than where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting some what lonely photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far Side of Fifty,
    My photography and ability to give a warm sepia to the pictures is at fault. I did not feel lonely when standing within The Ring of Brodgar, quite the opposite.

    ReplyDelete