Monday 9 March 2009

Disabled

I am online but unable to use Internet Explorer to build the website that I have paid for.
The friend that built my computer tells me AOL is causing Internet Explorer to fail.

I do not know enough to say whether this is the truth or not.

I have uploaded my photographs to my freewebs site now named Colour Contrast Continuity

It is very slow to load and I do not expect people to stay long enough to view the photographs.

I have problems with the flashing adverts but I recognise that because it is a free web site and it needs to recoup the money from somewhere so I am not complaining.

I will post the entries to the photo challenges that I have prepared.

Many thanks to the people who have e-mailed me with their concern.

I really have no idea what I will attempt to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment