Wednesday 18 March 2009

Faces

The Tamron lens was collected today.
I still have not decided what to replace it with.

In the meantime I shall continue to use my Fuji and the Canon with the lens it came with.
Below is an example of what The Sigma 28-70mm F 2.8-4 gives me.
I am very tempted to purchase the Sigma 18-200mmOS (optically stabalised) lens.
I do not want to have to change lenses in the field and carrying the extra weight that would entail, as I have physical difficulties.
From Colour Contrast Continuity


I continue to put new photos on my website and eventually this journal will only be for photographic challenges.

I hope to be able to transfer the domain name I have to the freewebs site. I may soon have to upgrade it, as I will need more space.This hobby is addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment