Friday 21 August 2009

Ringing Changes to the Old

I am forced through circumstances beyond my control to search not only my mind for words but also my computer for photographs to accompany them.
While I am unable to take any more photographs I have decided to run a different theme on this blog.
Each photograph retrieved from my computer will be accompanied by a few words that will hopefully bring continuity to the colour and contrast.
If any photograph inspires more than a few words it will appear on Visual Counterpoint.
 
Please note these are all photographs previously taken and rejected!
But beggars cannot be choosers!

~~~

Caring parents wish their children only choose a safe perch from which to be fed.


'A Safe Perch' From Colour Contrast Continuity

1 comment:

  1. LOL - this is adorable.
    I'm in awe of the photo's you've taken, and the magical words that you put together!

    ReplyDelete