Sunday 20 September 2009

ELLIPSIS MONDAY PHOTO SHOOT

Carly has asked us for BUGS. Please follow the link to see other entries.
I am very late with mine, sorry Carly. This week has been a bit challenging for me.

As you can see I favour Bees ...

'On Blackberry blossom'From Colour Contrast Continuity


'On Hawthorn blossom'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Bramble Ramble'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Honeysuckle'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Californian Lilac'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Californian Lilac again'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Honeysuckle again'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Gentian'From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Willow'From Colour Contrast Continuity

From Colour Contrast Continuity

'Gentian'From Colour Contrast Continuity

I do not have a dedicated macro lens.

I cropped and enlarged the photographs using photoshop. All were taken with my Canon 20D using a Tamron 18-270mm lens.

Blogger seems to have recropped my photos. I have no idea why this has happened, as I have loaded them from picassa in the same way I have always done at the same size that has always appeared in total before.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz :)

    WOW! What a beautiful collection of bee shots! Every one of them pure beauty! I love that you caught the iridescence in their wings with such clarity. I hope to be this good one day! Nicely done!

    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning bee photographs! You were brave to get so close. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how hairy the bees are when seen close-up. Good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are brilliant. I love every one but that autumn shot is so wonderful..

    ReplyDelete